Additional trains for the Protection and Day of the Ukrainian Cossacks30 September 2017 16:20
Ukrzaliznytsia appointed 5 additional trains to the Day of the Ukrainian Cossacks and the Protection of the Blessed Virgin. The trains will run between October 13 and October 17 from Kiev to the Dnieper, Khmelnitsky, Lviv and Berdyansk, and from Odessa to Lviv.
For holiday travel, you can use these additional trains:
- Train No. 191/192 Kiev - Lviv departure from Kiev and Lviv on October 14, 16.
- train number 179 Kiev - Dnieper, departure from Kiev and the Dnieper on October 14 and 16.
- Train No. 295/296 Kiev - Khmelnitsky, from Kiev and Khmelnitsky on October 14 and 16.
- Train No. 227/228 Odessa - Lvov departure from Odessa on October 13, 15, 17, back from Lviv on October 14, 16.
- Train No. 227/228 Kiev - Berdyansk, departure from Berdyansk on October 13, 15, from Kiev on October 14.
In the near future, additional train Kiev-Kherson, Nikolaev, Kiev-Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Kiev-Ivano-Frankivsk, Vorokhta, Kiev-Kovel, Kiev-Uzhhorod, Kharkov-Uzhhorod, Kharkov-Odessa, Zaporozhye- Ivano-Frankivsk.