By March 8 additional trains have been assigned06 March 2018 07:33
By the International Women's Day, Ukrzaliznytsia has already appointed 16 additional trains and additional flights of Intercity trains. To the newly appointed trains new ones were added: from Kiev and Kharkov to Uzhgorod, and also from Chernivtsi and Kharkov to Odessa:
• Train # 207 Kiev - Uzhgorod will run on March 7 and 10 in the direction of Uzhgorod, on 8 and 11 March - back.
• Train # 235 Kharkiv - Uzhgorod will leave Kharkov on March 7 and 10 at 10:27 and arrive at 11:50 the next day. The train will return on the 8th and 11th of March at 18:00 and arrive in Kharkov at 19:37 the next day.
• Train number 246 Odessa - Chernivtsi will leave Odessa on March 9 at 16:44, arrive in Chernivtsi at 10:02. Back March 10 will leave at 15:37, arrive in Odessa at 10:02.
• Train No. 270/269 Odessa-Kharkov will run from Odessa on March 6 and 11 at 19:22, with arrival to Kharkov at 11:03 the next day. Return departure on March 7 and 12 at 20:55, arrival in Odessa at 13:54.
See also the schedule for the movement of other additional trains assigned to the International Women's Day.
Additional flights are scheduled for such high-speed trains:
• train number 787/788 Kharkiv - Konstantinovka - on March 7 and 8 departure from Kharkov at 19:03 and arrival at Konstantinovka at 23:30. In the opposite direction departure at 05:00 and arrival at 9:50.
• Train No. 747 Kiev - Ternopil will depart from Kiev on March 5 and 24 at 17:24 and arrive in Ternopil at 23:25. In the opposite direction 6 and 25 March departure from Ternopil at 4:04 and arrival in Kiev at 10:01.
• Train No. 720/7 19 Kiev - Kharkov will leave Kiev on March 13 at 18:33 and arrive in Kharkov at 23:34. In the opposite direction from Kharkov, the train will leave on March 14 at 5:48 and arrive in Kiev at 11:07.