Extra trains to the Independence Day of Ukraine21 August 2017 13:46
Ukrzaliznytsia appointed more trains on peak dates on August 24, 26, 27 and 28 due to increased demand. Five additional trains will run on popular destinations Kiev - Dnepr, Kiev - Khmelnitsky, Kiev - Lviv, Nikolaev - Kiev, Odessa - Kiev.
Schedule of additional trains:
- Train No. 179 Kiev - Dnieper will run on August 24, departure from Kiev at 8:36 and arrival in the Dnieper at 17:51. Back from the Dnieper, departure at 12:12 and arrival at the capital at 22:27. On the route there are planned stops: Smila, Znamenka, Alexandria and Pyatikhatki.
- Train No. 271/272 Kiev - Khmelnytsky will run on August 24 and 27 with departure from Kiev at 06:30 and arrival in Khmelnitsky at 12:10. On the way back from Khmelnitsky the train will leave at 13:15 and arrive in Kiev at 18:25. There are planned stops at the stations Fastov, Kazatin and Vinnitsa.
- Train No. 191/192 Kiev - Lviv will run on August 24 and 27 with departure from Kiev at 08:03 and arrival in Lviv at 17:30. Back train to depart from Lviv at 12:06 and arrive in Kiev at 21:36. The train will follow through Kazatin, Vinnitsa, Khmelnitsky, Ternopil, making short stops at these stations.
- Train No. 206/205 Nikolaev - Kiev will run additionally on August 26 and 28 with stops at the station Mironovka and the station. T. Shevchenko (Smile). According to the schedule, departure from Nikolaev at 11:53 and arrival in Kiev at 20:50. From Kiev departure at 6:17 and arrival in Nikolaev at 16:25.
- Train No. 224/223 Odessa - Kiev will run on the 24th, 26th and 27th of August. Scheduled departure from Odessa at 10:37 and arrival in Kiev at 20:37, and back departure from Kiev at 7:54 and arrival in Odessa at 17:51. On the route the stops at stations Kazatin, Vinnitsa, Zhmerynka, Vapnyarki, Podolskaya are planned.