A new Turkish Airlines service stopover in Istanbul03 July 2017 13:51
Turkish Airlines Turkish Airlines offers a new free accommodation service to the passengers on July 1, 2017 - stopover in Istanbul. The service is valid for all passengers who make flights by airline from Ukrainian cities by air tickets issued from July 1, 2017.
Terms of service of the new service:
- free accommodation in the hotel is accessible for travels from cities of Ukraine (Zaporozhye, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkov, Kherson) to Austria, Azerbaijan, Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela, Greece, Georgia, Denmark, Israel, Spain, Italy, Canada , Colombia, Cuba, Mauritius, Netherlands, Germany, Panama, Seychelles, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Thailand, France, Czech Republic and Switzerland.
- Free accommodation is distributed exclusively on both sides of the ticket.
- the service of free placement can be used only once: when departing from Ukraine or during a return flight. The point of departure and arrival of the ticket should be - "Ukraine".
- the airline does not cover the visa costs and expenses associated with the transfer from / to the airport.
- A free accommodation service at the hotel is available for passengers, the waiting time between flights is 20 hours or more.
- If the stopover is more than 24 hours, the passenger must pick up his luggage upon arrival in Istanbul.
- Free hotel accommodation can only be provided for flights operated by Turkish Airlines. To book a service, the passenger must provide his ticket number.
- The service of free accommodation at the hotel does not apply to service tickets.
- for economy class passengers, accommodation is offered at the hotel for one night, for business class passengers - two nights.